Compilation of Mornings with Carmen episodes on Israel— helping us to think rightly about what is happening in the Middle East, pray for those affected by the violence and trust the Lord in uncertain times.
– October 25, 2023 Understanding Zionism Carmen looks at the origins of Zionism and Christian Zionism, why the modern nation of Israel was founded, and how that impacts the current conflict between Israel and Hamas.
– October 24, 2023 Background on Palestine Luke Moon of the Philos Project helps us better understand the various groups funded by Iran that are focused on Israel’s destruction and the background of the Palestinian people.
– October 17, 2023 How Jesus helps us understand the history of Palestine Carmen looks at the history of Palestine from ancient to modern times, and how Jesus helps us see it more clearly.
– November 2, 2023 Anti Semitism on college campuses and praying for shalom in the Middle East Mark Caleb Smith addresses the rise of antisemitism on college campuses. From the National Day of Prayer Taskforce, Kathy Branzell talks about praying shalom.
– November 9, 2023 Messianic Jews Serving their people Kobi Ferguson of Maoz Israel shares how Messianic Jews in Israel are working to support those displaced by the war against Hamas.
– October 26, 2023 Stories from the frontlines Uri Shacham, from The Red Shield of David (Israel’s national emergency medical service) shares stories of loss and heroism by their members. International Christian Concern‘s Jeff King talks about the perseverance of Muslim-background believers in the Middle East and what God’s doing in the world and for His coming Kingdom.
– October 19, 2023 Witness of the Church in Gaza Christian Mission to Gaza‘s Hanna Massad, former pastor of Gaza Baptist Church and author of “Pastor from Gaza,” speaks from the heart about the conflict between Israel and Hamas and the witness of the Church in Gaza.
– October 12, 2023 Giving our allegiance to Christ Mark Leach, pastor at Darling Street Church shares about giving allegiance to Jesus the Messiah above all pursuits and rejecting the politics of the situation in Israel.